Q: Are you battling ego problems every day –
at work and at home?
A: Now, there’s help –
Right now, download your free eBook, 7 Steps to Manage Ego Problems: The How-To Guide for “Somebody Else.”
What’s in It for You? Right Now:
- In 7 Steps, nonfiction author tim allston recaps 2016 news events, by asking upfront four probing questions.
- Learn why neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton nor Kevin Durant nor Tom Brady will want to answer these questions!
- Meet firsthand the Mother of All Addictions—the silent slow-motion killer surpassing narcotics, alcohol, gambling, pride, depression and all others.
- Discover the only problem older than Planet Earth!
- Uncover why not even medical doctors, ministers, therapists, professors or even lawyers can address this addiction problem.
- Find out why, in 1973, 19 year old tim allston divorced his parents!
- Learn firsthand his wife’s and daughter’s revelations about him . . .
- Read what U.S. Social Security Administration, his former co-workers and business partners said about this serial “successful and celebrated . . . failure.”
- Expose what the author means, by offering no “deodorant, toothpaste, soap and hot water”! And
- Find out why human resources directors, Christian and other faith-based organizations need to offer this educational training, via seminars or workshops, for their corporations and nonprofit groups.
Now, download your free e-book and “test-drive” self-help through a unique and lighthearted, first-person Christian perspective—from the world’s first acknowledged ego-holic still recovering.
Click on the image below to watch the video: